Space-pod deliver a complete design, supply, installation, training and after care service on a wide range of Audio Visual and Pro Sound & Lighting systems.
Our team of industry professionals will work with you through each stage of your project, whether as part of a refurbishment, relocation or brand new installation, space-pod has the experience and expertise to ensure we supply the system and equipment best suited for your requirements and budget.
We supply systems and solutions of all sizes, from a single screen in a meeting room to a multi projection conference centre, from a discrete sound system in a reception area to a full concert system for a music venue or theatre. Whatever your requirements we can help you find the right solution.
Talk to the experts for your audio visual and pro sound & lighting requirements for:
Corporate Audio Visual
- Meeting rooms
- Reception display systems
- Conference rooms & training facilities
- Digital signage
- Video conferencing suites
- Digital room booking systems
- Touch Screen Control systems
- Office sound systems & multi room audio
Education Audio Visual
- Classroom projection systems
- Interactive whiteboards
- Theatre & Performance space
- Portable PA systems
Induction loop & Infrared hearing systems
- Reception & counter systems
- Conference, meeting room, & auditorium systems
Recording & Studios
- Full design and build
- Equipment sales & installation
- Patch bays & wiring
- Bespoke furniture
- Acoustic treatment and sound proofing
- Restaurants, Bars & Clubs
- Sports centres
- Music & Arts venues
- Theatres & Cinemas
Portable Sound and Lighting sales
- Sound and Public Address systems
- Stage and event lighting
- LED static & moving fixtures
- Stands & Trussing
Looking to renovate your new purchase or leased office space?
- Having purchased or leased your premises, why not maximise your internal volume by installing a mezzanine floor?
- ‘Out of hours office churn’ means moving, re-fitting or relocating occupied offices at a time when they’re not being used.
- Collaborative working can speed up productivity and the generation of new ideas.
- The right use of space can make as much impact on your business as the right choice of people.
Space-pod accepts our responsibility to work safely, cleanly and in a way which is caring to our staff, our customers, our community and the environment.
We have introduced a number of initiatives designed to continuously improve our quality, health & safety and environmental performance, to ensure that our staff are safe and give our customers confidence and peace-of-mind that we will act responsibly at all times.