We know how crucial it is that ‘downtime’ during any office move or refit is managed and planned so that it will have little or no impact on your company.
Space-pod can support you in this regard by providing an IT specialist to work with you or your own I.T. people (if you have them) and with the Project Manager to formulate an effective moving IT/relocation strategy. This service includes a FREE initial site survey of all the I.T. infrastructure you intend to re-locate.
Space-pod puts particular emphasis on helping you to structure your I.T. and telecoms cabling in the most efficient and effective manner to ensure that regulations are met and that any future changes of moves can be actioned as simply as possible.
Space-pod frequently designs and builds/re-builds communications rooms including installing ‘greener’ air conditioning solutions, UPS power protection, structured cabling (planning and installing) and efficient lighting schemes. We are also able to help you to replace or enhance your telephone system with modern VoIP (voice over internet protocol) telephone systems. We can also assist with PC rollouts, upgrades, backups, health checks and audits.
- All equipment is colour-coded/labelled to ensure correct re-location.
- In all comms. rooms and 19” rack re-locations we note the equipment model, serial number, position, connections to other peripherals and condition of the unit before re-location and any will ensure that all changes are documented.
- I.T. crates are provided with anti-static packaging where required (also with unique Space-pod colour coded tags) to safely move your equipment.
- Once re-positioned in the correct place the equipment can even be cleaned and tested.
- We can de-commission and responsibly dispose of any unwanted equipment.
Most office moves take place outside of office hours so space-pod will provide a specialist on the first “live” office day to answer any questions you may have.
Having purchased or leased your premises, why not maximise your internal volume by installing a mezzanine floor?
‘Out of hours office churn’ means moving, re-fitting or relocating occupied offices at a time when they’re not being used.
Collaborative working can speed up productivity and the generation of new ideas.
The right use of space can make as much impact on your business as the right choice of people.
Space-pod accepts our responsibility to work safely, cleanly and in a way which is caring to our staff, our customers, our community and the environment.
We have introduced a number of initiatives designed to continuously improve our quality, health & safety and environmental performance, to ensure that our staff are safe and give our customers confidence and peace-of-mind that we will act responsibly at all times. READ MORE >