The old adage that you only get one chance to make a first impression is never more true than with your reception furniture.
This is the keystone of your physical front of house impression to the outside world. We are experts in designing reception areas and front-of-house client meeting areas that underpin your business.
Meetings increasingly take place in more informal places such as cafes or lounge spaces for co-working where information and ideas are shared spontaneously. Inspiring reception furniture and shared work spaces help people to feel good at work. At Space-pod we offer several ranges of stylish and modular lounge tables, sofas and soft seating as well as elegant and welcoming reception furniture and counters.
Away from the desk is a soft upholstery system which answers the needs of our rapidly changing workplace as we migrate away from the predominance of the personal desk, with its fixed and tethered technology.
Individual spaces seamlessly integrate with larger, more collaborative working configurations, at lounge, table or café height. Facilitating, both concentrated personal work and collaborative co-working team work.
A stylish bench seating system that works equally well individually or linked with a cast aluminium arm to either a timber or glass shelf.
Acre works well in both confined spaces and larger settings where it can combine seamlessly with various landscape pieces that share the same leg architecture.
Elegant and functional, Abbey is another of our universally requested pieces.
This timeless tub chair is specified for a variety of applications, from the conservative to the contemporary.
Border is an innovative new product that enables small cafe areas to be created easily, anywhere within an office building.
The table is positioned at both work and bar height and includes the option of a pull out power/data module within the structure to allow for it to become an additional and effective work area.
Boundary offers a modular upholstery system where simple smart components can be used individually or linked, to provide whatever scenario you need.
Boundary’s low arm unit can be specified to provide power and data at seat level.
Cwtch is a distinctively elegant high back sofa solution designed to offer that essential private place in any busy workspace or public space.
Cwtch enables exciting but workable sociable clusters and landscapes of soft seating to be created – aesthetically contrasting or coordinating. Cwtch presents a dynamic architectural statement or offers a soft subtle blend in any work or public space.
This is a best seller no doubt due to its timeless design. Perfect in classic leather and rarely specified in anything else.
The Ogmore leather reception sofa is the perfect complement to Orangebox’s more contemporary office reception furniture.
Sharing the same design, dimensions and planning logic as Boundary, which has proven to be a key product within the Orangebox Landscape.
The Perimeter family ranges from a contemporary two-seater sofa to a suite of pieces that can be configured successfully in both confined spaces and vast atriums. Perimeter can be combined with Boundary when single and double seating scenarios are required.
Vale Sofa system is a collection of contemporary modular sofa units that can be combined to create dynamic layouts suitable for busy workspaces or public spaces. With Vale you have the option of a single seater or sofa, or a more expansive combination of linking units.
Vale’s visual character comes from its slim seat cushion which discreetly tucks underneath the arm creating an understated yet elegant signature. Vale has been meticulously designed so that when linked together, adjacent units share just one leg creating a beautifully simple and uncluttered visual aesthetic.
Vale also has it’s own range of tables available in 3 sizes and 2 top types in a variety of melamine and real wood veneer finishes. Melamine tops are 25mm in thickness and available in White, Cherry, Maple, Oak & Walnut with matching 2mm ABS lipping. Veneered tops are 50mm in thickness and available in Beech, Cherry, Maple, Oak & Walnut with 8mm solid wood lipping.
Vale is manufactured from a combination of PEFC plywood & PEFC solid beech incorporating webbed seat and back upholstered in high-density CMHR foam for a comfortable & durable sit. Vale’s slender die-cast aluminium leg is finished in bright polished as standard. Height adjustable non-marking glides are fitted as standard and are suitable for all floor types.
B-Free is a full range of modular reception furniture elements for all workspaces. They aim to design multiple and easily reconfigurable settings. B-Free creates focal points where people can connect, collaborate and concentrate.
- B-Free allows people to concentrate, connect and collaborate throughout the day at different chosen moments. Users can work or relax, alone or as a group, according to their needs and moods.
- As per a traditional workstation, B-Free offers efficient alternative workspaces with various features.
- B-Free offers a convenient access to power, enabling users to recharge their technology devices.
- It is designed to accommodate temporary storage of mobile worker belongings (bag drop and bag stand).
- The transparent screen supports visual privacy and delimits boundaries in space.
- B-Free cube is designed ergonomically to comfortably suit various postures. The top block provides good lumbar support, while the armrest shape follows the natural shape of arm.
- B-Free integrates refined details with the introduction of wood legs and Seamless Edge tops in the material mix, for desks and high collaboration tables.
- B-Free desks offer alternative workplaces for individual focus areas, fully equipped with ergonomics and worktools.
- On selected finishes, B-Free offers Seamless Edge, which creates an elegant, durable and more sustainable edgeband solution.
- The range is designed to be aesthetically consistent with 1+1 Welcome tools and Lights.
- B-Free tables available in standing height, either with wood or steel legs
- Occasional tables available to complete cubes applications (table stool, coffee table, corner table)
- B-Free desk available with wood legs in different length and width dimensions, vertical and horizontal top access options as well as panel options
- Screens available in 2 sizes
- Big cubes available with or without top block (in I and L-shape)
- Small cubes available with or without castors (swivel version)
- High Stools
- Bag drop
- Bag stand
Fusion counter offers an intelligent and effective solution for office entrance areas, lobby or reception counters. It can easily be attached to a desk and storage units. The result is a smart, colorful and tidy unit giving visitors an attractive welcome.
- Fusion reception furniture counter adapts to any company’s culture
- Simple and Smart
- Sustainability: Fusion is 99% recyclable and contains no hazardous materials. Its wooden components are labelled with PEFC.
- 2 different Welcome panel sizes: the welcome counter can be positioned anywhere on the welcome panel
- Individual desk
- Meeting table
- Integrated storage
media:scape lounge is a seating solution which offers an alternative to traditional sofa for waiting areas. People can move around, work in different postures and interact informally.
Benefits & features:
- It creates collaborative work settings that support informal team work, especially when used with the low media:scape table – lounge height.
- It supports different postures which leads people to more productivity and effectiveness.
- The different elements to combine structures space to save square metres; the elements of this range allow for tailor made settings.
- 7 elements to combine
- 3 possible fabric orientations
- With or without privacy panels
- With or without writing tablet
Steelcase Reception Furniture Counters make an eye-catching first impression first impression on visitors and employees alike. They are universal and can be installed on different desk ranges (ex Quba II / Vitesse II or Tenaro).
They deliver a timeless neutral design of the counter panels, which allow them to sit comfortably beside most office furniture ranges. Dedicated Orga-Rails can be applied to create a highly personalized workstation.
- Curved panels allow for individual planning.
- Different materials available.
Having purchased or leased your premises, why not maximise your internal volume by installing a mezzanine floor?
‘Out of hours office churn’ means moving, re-fitting or relocating occupied offices at a time when they’re not being used.
Collaborative working can speed up productivity and the generation of new ideas.
The right use of space can make as much impact on your business as the right choice of people.
Space-pod accepts our responsibility to work safely, cleanly and in a way which is caring to our staff, our customers, our community and the environment.
We have introduced a number of initiatives designed to continuously improve our quality, health & safety and environmental performance, to ensure that our staff are safe and give our customers confidence and peace-of-mind that we will act responsibly at all times. READ MORE >