Steelcase office furniture
Steelcase is the global leader in the office furniture industry. That’s why space-pod works closely with them for many of our office refurbishment and redesigns.
But did you know:
- Internationally Steelcase has approximately 11,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in 28 locations and more than 650 dealer locations around the world.
- Steelcase is the global leader in the office furniture industry.
- Steelcase design and manufacture architecture, furniture and technology products. As workplace experts, they help space-pod to create a better working experience, by providing products, services and insights and researchg into the ways our customers work.
We work so well together because we are both dedicated to helping:
- people work more effectively
- organisations use space more efficiently
We do this by observing how people work, to understand the changing needs of individuals, teams and organisations.
Steelcase have been doing this for a long time: Steelcase began in 1912 in Michigan, and received its first patent in 1914 for a steel waste basket. That led to metal desks, and they’ve led the way with product and service innovations ever since. Sustainability is embedded in everything they do.